Monday 4 March 2019

Finally married! and some updates

Assalamualaikum to all my silent readers (you know who you are),

Alhamdulillah, I'm finally married on the 29th December 2018 to my love, Syeqqal. I'm actually very grateful that Allah unite us together in this sacred marriage. May Allah grant us mawaddah, sakinah, rahmah and barakah till jannah, and may we overcome any struggles ahead us to become stronger. Although we only have known each other for 6 months, but always remember if Allah wants something to happen, it will surely happen. All in His great knowledge because He knows what is best for us. So, have strong faith in Allah!





Seeing all the wedding photos, rindu plak. tbe2 terasa diri cantek plk. hehe, thanks to the make up artist eizwaniehnm (ig) and to my baju pengantin and the best pelamin by my kakak ipar, here's some of the photos. Also, Alhamdulillah selamat da majlis bertandang kat perak. rombongan cik kiah jgk smpi satu bas p perak. short trip for the whole family but so glad that they really enjoyed it. Alhamdulillah.




On the other side, today is my 14th oncall in O&G as a floating mo since I started oncall. there's still a lot more to learn and practise csec etc. a lil bit exhausted actually lg2 ble berjauhan dgn suami. kiki. berkorban ckt la Latifah. org lain pjj one month or more, kte ni seminggu sekali jumpa, harus byk bersyukur ye.

There's so much to learn not just for my o&g posting but also in married life. huuu.. I guess, I really need to lower down my ego, to have high respect and listen to my husband. hee.. will work on that slowly. so much of adaptation to do.

On a side note, it's been nearly 2 months floating in O&G as a MO. honestly, the excitement to explore a lot of things have slowly faded away time by time. I'm not sure whether it's just inferiority complex or jealousy seeing your friend have achieved so much more, first call suda. takpe la, slowly latifah. improve yourself bit by bit. need to speak up clearly, confidently and calmly.
Bak kata cik suami, beranikan diri. Tiada kuasa lagi besar dari Allah. ingat tu latifah! La hawla wala quwwata illa billah.  May Allah ease the journey. xpayah nk fikir sgt ape org duk kata, just do your job. tunjukkan akhlak yg baik instead. hmm. easier said than done, but I'll try.

lets just pray hard that I will be posted to somewhere near to my husband and family. Aminn, can't wait to be out from the toxic environment, sorry to say. hang on for at least 2 months latifah. 



No comments:

Post a Comment