Monday 12 March 2012

nikmat syukur dalam hidup

31:12: And We had certainly given Luqman wisdom [and said],  
"Be grateful to Allah ." And whoever is grateful is grateful for  
[the benefit of] himself. And whoever denies [His favor] - then indeed, Allah is Free of need and Praiseworthy.

ape maksud syukur? adakah sekadar di bibir saja? kenapa Allah salu stress hamba2Nya utk bersyukur? utk kebaikan spe sebenarnye kalau bkn utk kte sndri? 



 
14:7: And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' "

a grateful person will surely become a happy person and lead a calm life. are we not gonna be that person? secara scientifically melalui evidence based medicine on "what makes people happy?", most of the participants jwb I will think of one thing that I am grateful for. see the connections?


mari bersyukur dalam hidup dlm apa jua keadaan baik sesama dikurnia nikmat/ujian, dan juga nikmat yg  ada..
Alhamdulillah..=)
 

Pesan Hamka : Yang ada ini sudah harapan kita.


jom contohi doa Nabi Sulaiman :
27:19: So he [Sulaiman (Solomon)] smiled, amused at her speech and said: "My Lord! Inspire and bestow upon me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favours which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds that will please You, and admit me by Your Mercy among Your righteous slaves."

No comments:

Post a Comment